The year 2020 marks our 20th season as innkeepers. It was meant to be a season of celebration. Although the arrival of COVID-19 into the world continues to affect us all, we intend to do our best to keep the spirit of celebration alive as we welcome you to Door County this year.
Now, as we are adapting to a new normal, it is time to look ahead to the future.
Our top priority has always been to offer clean and comfortable accommodations to travelers from far and wide. We will continue to do so, while taking extra measures to assure that you feel as comfortable today and tomorrow as you did yesterday.
To ensure that we do our best to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy, we will be making a few changes to our operational procedures. They are as follows:
- We will be offering a contactless check-in. Instructions will be emailed to you before your arrival. For those that are not comfortable with this, we will continue to offer a more traditional desk check-in.
- Our complimentary breakfast will be adapted into a “Grab n Go” style snack bag featuring items such as yogurt, granola bar, muffin, fruit, juice etc.
- Coffee service will be available with the “Grab n Go” during breakfast hours only.
- Microwaves, refrigerators and single serve coffee makers will remain in all rooms.
- Daily maid service will be limited. Instructions will be in your room regarding new towel and trash procedures. We will not enter your room during your stay unless you have a special need.
- We ask that you please practice social distancing while in all common areas of the property. The pool will be open as scheduled as will all of our outdoor seating areas. The office area will remain open, but we ask that its use be limited.
- The front desk will be staffed in a socially distant manner during our normal office hours. Someone will always be available by phone if you have any concerns, questions or needs.We await your visit to Ephraim Motel and Door County and look forward to welcoming you with open arms…socially distant but heartfelt warmth non the less.
We await your visit to Ephraim Motel and Door County and look forward to welcoming you with open arms…socially distant but heartfelt warmth none-the-less.
Julie & Scott Barnes … and the staff of Ephraim Motel